Click this button to see all cottages, motel rooms, and to make reservations online.
Anchor Motel & Cottages has 10, two-bedroom cottages that sleep two to Six persons. Complete bed linens are furnished.
Note: Our cottages require a two-night minimum stay. Each has a standard kitchen with a microwave, coffee pot, toaster, stove, refrigerator, and kitchen table. Each has a living room with cable television, sofa bed, chair, air conditioning and heat. We furnish linens, silverware, and dishes. You provide your Kitchen and Bath Towels.
There is an outside gazebo for relaxing, reading and for visiting with others, and we have a shaded picnic area with tables and chairs. There is a patio or deck on each cottage for your enjoyment.
We are located on the Strip so Rooms are less than a 5-minute walk from the activities and amusements including Golf Courses, Restaurants, Wineries, Water Parks, Mini-golf, Lake front village Park, Night Clubs,
Arcades and more.
Anchor Motel & Cottages has 34 motel rooms, and our facilities are CLEAN and well MAINTAINED!
That's important to us and to YOU! We offer King, Single, Double & King 2-room Suites,
Double Queens and Double Full rooms, complete with microwave, refrigerator, table and
chairs, cable television, wi-fi, air conditioning, heat, and front door parking. All of our rooms
We Are Open Year Round!
We are located on the Strip so Rooms are less than a 5-minute walk from the activities and
amusements including Golf Courses, Restaurants, Wineries, Water Parks, Mini-golf, Lake Front
Village Park, Night Clubs, Arcades and more.
• We offer Packages for Reunions, Rally's and other Group Events.
• Clean, comfortable rooms with air conditioning and heat.
• BBQ grills (you bring the charcoal) and shaded picnic area.
• Cable TV with Free Movie Channels and WI-FI.
• Front door parking. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee makers.
• Cottages are fully equipped with linens, and cooking and eating utensils.
• Rooms are less than a 5 minute walk from area attractions.
• Less than a 10 minute drive from Geneva State Park Beach and Marina.